Sharing my heart, rather it be in the form of pen to pad or fingertip to keypad is a passion I feel safe expressing outside of my mind, so as to inform and enlighten others. I find that self expression in the form of writing is an avenue every one should engage in regardless of education or skill. We need to stay in tune; be engaged; be present and aware of our reflections, reactions and responses to the stimuli of this world. I’m encouraged and inspired to jump feet first into this world of ‘blogging’ and not to put down anyone, but rather to share myself with the world because I feel I have a lot of insight to offer. I’m no one special according to the media, I’m but a mere human with imperfections. But in my imperfections I’m full of thought, ideas and nourishment and to those who care to be challenged by my blog, I say WELCOME and SPEAK UP! Jinkatta
- a preexisting condition isn’t a death sentence so insure the person darn it
- my “beef” w/ cable news on the death of micheal jackson
- A testimony I believe all should read so don’t deny yourself this touching account.
- Here is a letter from Rev. Jeremiah Wright to the New York Times.
- Links you need clink on to get informed! Always use good judgement!